The VESS International Thinking Week, will be held from October 14th to the 19th, is a meeting place for teachers and educational institutions, around the V International VESS Summit “Empowers, Transforms, and Impacts”, that share the vision of transforming education through the construction of Cultures of Thinking oriented to form individuals with meaningful lives, with balance and wisdom.
The Edu1st.VESS team and the Schools belonging to the VESS International Network will share experiences, learnings, impacts, contributions, and perspectives from their experiences in the construction and consolidation of a VESS Culture of Thinking.
We will have different events (the events held throughout the VESS week are going to be, mostly, in Spanish. If you are an English speaking attendee please let us know) which you can check on our Program. Our main event is the V International VESS Summit. A space for teachers and educational institutions that share the vision of transforming education. This event is open for the general public, in addition to the members of the VESS Network.
VESS Thinking Week Objectives:
- To share successful experiences and inspire educational transformation.
- To consolidate the VESS International School Network, strengthening its work.
- To value the experiences of teachers, of the VESS School Network, providing a platform to inspire others.
- To strengthen the construction processes of a VESS Culture of Thinking within the Centers.
- To encourage a real and deep change in education.