V VESS Summit
V International VESS Summit
“Empowers, transforms, and impacts.”
Friday, October 18th:
- Place: HH. Maristas Sagrado Corazón
|Museum Tour||10:00 – 12:40 hrs.||MARQ Museum|
|Lunch||12:40 – 14:30 hrs.||Free time|
|Registration||14:30 -15:00 hrs.||Maristas School|
|Summit Opening||15:00- 15:15 hrs.||Main Hall|
“Resilience and neuroscience. Generating opportunities”
Anna Fores Miravalles
15:15 – 16:00 hrs.
|Copernicus book launch, from the authors Marcelo Rivera and Fabian Provenzano
|16:00 – 16:15 hrs.||Main Hall|
|Presentations||16:20 – 17:40 hrs.||Classrooms|
|Museum visit closing/day closing||17:40 – 18:00 hrs.||Main Hall|
|Tourist Activity||18:00 – 20:00 hrs.||Las Cigarreras Cultural Center|
Saturday, October 19th:
- Place: HH. Maristas Sagrado Corazón School
|Welcome and Conference
“Critical thinking in the age of artificial intelligence.”
Ana Maria Fernandez
|9:30 – 10:30 hrs.||Maristas School|
|Coffee||10:30 – 11:00 hrs.||Main Hall|
|Presentations||11:00 – 13:00 hrs.||School Classrooms|
|Lunch||13:00 – 15:00 hrs.||Available at school*|
|Presentations||15:00 – 17:00 hrs.||School Classrooms|
Conference and closing
“Forming entrepreneurial individuals for a world of challenges and changes” Conference
17:00 – 18:00 hrs.
*Included for the registered general public, and members of the Network who made the payment.
**This event is subject to changes depending on schedule and spaces**
- Costs for Network Members:
- 0 € to attend the Summit.
- 20 € per attendee, it’s optional. It includes Friday’s coffee and work-lunch. On Saturday morning we have the Museum visit, and lunch will be on your free time. *The payment will be made directly to the caterer, we will be posting the link soon.
- Costs for the General Public:
- 99 € between 1 and 15 attendees.
- 79 € +15 attendees (20% discount).
General description of the Event:
The VESS International Summit is a meeting place for teachers and educational institutions that share the vision of changing the education in the world, giving more importance to the development of thinking. In this space, Edu1st’s team and the schools that belong to the VESS International Network will share their learning experiences, impacts, and contributions from their construction and consolidation processes of a VESS Culture of Thinking. This is a space to grow, share, and learn together.
Throughout these two days, the attendees will be able to:
- Be speakers or attend presentations, workshops, exhibition samples, and group discussions focused on different educational levels (preschool, primary school, high school), regarding different themes and from different approaches*
- Participate in educational talks with the VESS Model founders, Ana Maria Fernandez and Gilberto Pinzon, who will talk about the latest tendencies and challenges of education in the world.
- Live the “Looking close to think deeply” experience.
- Share, in networking, conversation, and recreation spaces, with hundreds of teachers that belong to institutions from around the world.
*Remember that this option is JUST for members of the VESS International School Network.
Thank you so much!
We received over 200 proposals.
Remember that if you registered as a speaker, you also need to register as an attendee, you can do it by clicking here.
Workshops and presentations
Learning stories and VESS Resources