VESS International Thinking Week
The “VESS Thinking Week” is an international gathering of Teachers and Educational Institutions that will take place in Alicante from 14th to the 19th of October, 2019. This meeting shares the vision of transforming education through the construction of Cultures of Thinking oriented to form individuals with Meaningful Lives, with Balance and Wisdom.
This week is about the VESS Community’s most important event of the year, the V International VESS Summit “Empowers, Transforms, and Impacts”. The Edu1st.VESS team and the Schools that belong to the VESS Network will, from their perspective of building and consolidating a VESS Culture of Thinking, share experiences, learnings, impacts, contributions, and perspectives. This event is organized one year in Latinamerica and the following year in Spain, 2018’s version was held in Chile.
There will be multiple events, highlighting the V International VESS Summit, which consists of a conference composed of presentations from and for teachers, talks with experts, and the exploration and deep learning experience. We present different training and learning proposals, such as training for those who are seeking to begin this educational change challenge, school visits with the goal of seeing “VESS in action”, specialized workshops in topics like, Early Childhood Education, Entrepreneurship, The Development of Thinking in Science and the Arts, and Leadership, among others.
Is an opportunity for growth, reflection, learning, and deep transformation.
• To share successful experiences and inspire educational change.
• To consolidate the VESS International School Network, strengthening its work.
• To value the teachers’, of the VESS School Network, experiences contributed to the platform in order to inspire others through it.
• To strengthen the VESS Culture of Thinking construction processes in the VESS Centers.
• To encourage real and deep change in education.