The VESS International Thinking Week, which will be held in a 100% virtual format between November 16th to the 21st, is a meeting place for educators and educational institutions, around the VI International VESS Summit “VESS Empowers, Transforms, and Impacts.” Within it, the participants will share the vision of transforming education through the construction of Cultures of Thinking to form individuals with meaningful lives, balance, and wisdom.
The Edu1st team, the VESS International Network Schools, the VESS Trainers, and teachers and leaders from around the world will share experiences, learnings, impacts, contributions, and perspectives from their experiences in building and consolidating a VESS Culture of Thinking.
VESS Thinking Week Objectives:
- To share successful experiences and inspire educational transformation.
- To be a meeting point for educators worldwide passionate about innovation, where there are spaces for learning, collaboration, and connection in a global context.
- To consolidate the VESS International School Network, strengthening its work.
- To value the experiences of teachers, of the VESS School Network, providing a platform to inspire others worldwide.
- To strengthen the construction processes of a VESS Culture of Thinking within the VESS International Network Centers.
- To encourage a real and profound change in education.